[erlang-questions] [erlang-patches] dialyzer from otp master getting stuck in build_plt

Alex Babkin ababkin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 16:35:07 CET 2013

Hi

this is the command i'm using to build mine. Builds and works fine with
erlang/otp master (R16) of about a week old. This is on OSX 10.8.2

dialyzer --build_plt \
  --output_plt .dialyzer-R16.plt \
  --apps kernel stdlib sasl erts ssl \
    tools os_mon runtime_tools crypto \