[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ranch 0.6.0 Xmas Edition Released

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 14:29:40 CET 2013

Currently I have to do following thing to really update routes:

      case lists:keyfind({ranch_listener_sup,my_http}, 1,
supervisor:which_children(ranch_sup)) of
        {_, ListenerSup, _, _} ->
          case lists:keyfind(ranch_acceptors_sup, 1,
supervisor:which_children(ListenerSup)) of
            {_, AcceptorSup, _, _} ->
              [erlang:exit(Pid,normal) || {_,Pid,_,_} <-
supervisor:which_children(AcceptorSup)],
              ok;
            false ->
              ok
          end;
        false -> ok
      end

because after ranch:set_protocol_options(Ref, ProtoOpts) there are
still acceptors that work with old routing information

cowboy d3277b08ce
ranch c3133bfbc3

Should I just update?