[erlang-questions] Redirecting stdout in erlang

SurferJeff surferjeff@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 07:18:21 CET 2013

Is that how it works?  One would implement an io_server process, and then
call erlang:group_leader(MyIoServer, self()) or the like?

If so, that's great!  But, I found nothing in the group_leader
documentation nor the io protocol documentation linked to below that
describes these details.  I thought one would call
erlang:group_leader(AnyOtherPid, self()) or the like, and self() would
effectively inherit stdin and stdout from AnyOtherPid.