[erlang-questions] SAX-like JSON Parser for Erlang

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 04:41:33 CET 2013

JSON pointers are much less powerful than XPath, it's not really a query
language. No predicates, result must be a single node. It's just
'/foo/bar/baz/0' instead of 'obj.foo.bar.baz[0]' (in JS).

Something in-between (more powerful than JSON pointers, less powerful than
XPath) would be something like https://github.com/etrepum/kvc -- It won't
generate results from a stream, so you'd need to use it with a standard
JSON parser.

-bob