[erlang-questions] possible to use cowboy with websockets in current master?

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 04:26:37 CET 2013

The following project uses cowboy master and websockets:

https://github.com/comptekki/esysman

It is a systems management console for doing admin stuff to
windows/linux/macs systems.

The web interface talks to a controller on the admin workstation via
websockets which sends commands to all the workstations/receives info back
from workstations via erlang app on each workstation.

I noticed that Loïc will be talking about websockets at http://erlangdc.com/

wes