[erlang-questions] possible to use cowboy with websockets in current master?

Alex Babkin ababkin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 02:10:16 CET 2013

ok, with some luck, got my old bullet code working in
the cowboy_websocket_handler envelope with latest cowboy master
I'm still using bullet.js from older bullet code and it seems to work just
fine

Are there plans to upgrade bullet to work with latest cowboy or will it be
integrated with cowboy from now on ?
Will there be a fallback (to polling etc) in cowboy if the client doesn't
support websockets ?