[erlang-questions] Improve $handle_undefined_function

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 00:32:47 CET 2013

I thought Elixir compiled to Erlang (and not even Core Erlang) anyway?
How can there be any primitive that aren't available in Erlang? The API,
sure, but most of Unicode has nothing to do with an API.

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines
http://ninenines.eu