[erlang-questions] Improve $handle_undefined_function

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 00:11:18 CET 2013

It isn't really much about syntax. It is, however, about 1) macro
capabilities, 2) saner and a more consistent stdlib (we already have a
fairly good and fast Unicode implementation and a faster hash dictionary)