[erlang-questions] Dallas / Fort Worth Erlang User Group

Steven Proctor steven.proctor@REDACTED
Tue Jan 22 21:52:59 CET 2013

We are starting a Erlang User Group for the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.
 We have just setup a Meetup.com group for those of you on the list that
are in the area. The group can be found here:

We currently have some Erlang in our company, and are wanting to get a user
group going to bring the Dallas / Fort Worth community together, and
provide a place to share experiences with other developers who are doing
Erlang or just starting out.

Thanks so much,
--Proctor