[erlang-questions] Accessing Mnesia from C++ on Unix

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Tue Jan 22 15:16:40 CET 2013

There's no standard mnesia API designed specifically for C++/C.  A C++
application running in a separate process from an Erlang node running
mnesia database can use:

1. A helper application such as webnesia to expose mnesia data through
REST: https://github.com/tarpipe/webnesia.
2. Distributed Erlang transport to call mnesia functions
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/mnesia.html) over RPC using a C++ library
such as https://github.com/saleyn/eixx.
3. Your own marshaling protocol over TCP that would serve mnesia data
out-of-process.

Serge