[erlang-questions] Erlang averse mentality...

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Mon Jan 21 12:20:34 CET 2013

> I see this:
>
> http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Erlang-Principles-Reliable
>
> Why emulate? Why try to do what erlang does already? Why not just do it in erlang?
> ...people confuse me.

Finding out those answers is a great way of learning more about
economics and other squishy "human" issues that are much more
important to programming than we might think they are.  After all, the
computer does not really care what language you are using - the
language is for humans.

It turns out that most people are probably more rational than we
sometimes give them credit for.

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/