[erlang-questions] -mode directive (was: Erlang4Android)

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sun Jan 20 14:58:20 CET 2013

Sorry for being overly brief, due to mailing from my phone.

I was referring to the possibility to add the command-line option -mode embedded, and turn off on-demand code loading. Strictly speaking, this parameter is checked by the code_server and not the error_handler, but since the error_handler triggers on-demand code loading, I felt it was relevant.

BR,
Ulf

Ulf Wiger, Feuerlabs, Inc.
http://www.feuerlabs.com