[erlang-questions] Erlang4Android

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sun Jan 20 08:58:46 CET 2013

So... the error_handler is central in the implementation of a much-lauded (albeit not unique) function in Erlang - on-demand code loading. People have been asked not to mess with it, since (a) it's subtle, and (b) it has global scope. Now we have a chance to address (b).

The behavior of this function can aready be tweaked, using the -mode parameter. Are we content that this covers all worthy uses?

BR,
Ulf W

Whether Evan is or is not a witch, the practice of burning them at the stake has long since been abandoned. ;-)

Ulf Wiger, Feuerlabs, Inc.
http://www.feuerlabs.com