[erlang-questions] edoc preformatted function specs

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman@REDACTED
Fri Jan 18 20:17:44 CET 2013

Slava -

Thanks.  That works great.  It does just what I wanted, even though
I did not know that was what I wanted.

I was actually looking for something that would preserve *my*
formatting, but this (re-formatting with erlang style) is even better.

After you told me what to look for, I was able to use grep to find
it in the HTML documentation.  For others who need more formatting
control etc, it's buried in the documentation for edoc_layout, along
with some other options like index_columns, stylesheet,
sort_functions, and xml_export.

Thanks again for help.

- Dave

--