[erlang-questions] SAX-like JSON Parser for Erlang

Yash Ganthe yashgt@REDACTED
Fri Jan 18 14:31:41 CET 2013

This module looks really good. The documentation mentions "incomplete"
data. I assume this ti be a case where we want to read data from an HTTP
response.
I could not find an exported method in the module that lets me pass a
stearm to jsx and get event to fire when individual objects are read from
the stream. Is this supported in the module?

Thanks,
Yash