[erlang-questions] SSL connection is closed unexpectedly

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Thu Jan 17 17:06:51 CET 2013

Ejabberd needs a lot of memory, and ssl need more memory then plain tcp.
Look at your ejabberd.log or erlang.log to investigate.
Max tcp connections > max ssl connections

Did you tweak Erl max ports ?