[erlang-questions] [ANN] Some software from Klarna

Jakob Sievers jakob@REDACTED
Wed Jan 16 23:06:37 CET 2013

Hi,
Klarna was nice enough to allow me to release some packages which I
wrote under the Apache 2.0 license.
Hopefully these are of interest to someone.

TUlib: Klarna's standard library.
https://github.com/klarna/tulib

SoapBox: A microframework for RPC-style APIs.
Like most other microframeworks but written with XMLRPC rather than
REST in mind.
Has fairly elaborate support for input validation.
https://github.com/klarna/soapbox

MeshUp: Workflow engine with some special support for Dynamo-style databases.
I talked about this at the recent Erlang Factory in London.
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/London2012/speakers/JakobSievers
Sadly, poor sound quality doesn't go very well with poor public speaking.
https://github.com/klarna/meshup

RiMU: Implementations of the various MeshUp interfaces for Riak.
https://github.com/klarna/rimu

KRC: The K Riak Client.
Sits on top of Basho's protobuffs client, providing a higher-level API
and a connection pool.
https://github.com/klarna/krc

It should be noted that I uploaded copies of my dev branches (rather
than the production branches), so there might be more lurking bugs
than usual.

enjoy,
-jakob