[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ybot-0.1 - an erlang customizable chat bot

Alexander 0xAX anotherworldofworld@REDACTED
Tue Jan 15 18:29:06 CET 2013

Hello,

I just released version 0.1 of my chat bot - Ybot. One time i use Github
hubot robot, but i don't like javascript, coffescript and etc... I like
erlang. And i decide to write my own customizable bot in erlang.

All main part of Ybot, Ybot core, Ybot transports written fully with
erlang. Also Ybot has plugins. Plugins are Plugins can be written in
python, ruby and shell now. In future i plan to add perl, escript and etc...

Ybot support irc chat now. As there is a xmpp experimental support (see
xmpp-transport-experemental branch).

You can take a look at the code and the README over at the github repo:
https://github.com/0xAX/Ybot.

Feedback, contributing, critic and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.