[erlang-questions] Erlang4Android

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Mon Jan 14 11:37:11 CET 2013

This is amazing - works like a charm - fantastic.

Quick comment -

    It would be very nice to make the client and server in fac_example.zip
run "out of the box"
client.erl is a *must read* file. server.erl does not export main/0 and
should be changed to
spawn the server - otherwise you don't get control in the shell ...

First thoughts/questions:

  - The download is rather large - I'm sure this could be made a *lot
smaller
  - Need Erlang APIs to the camera, GPS, .... etc.
  - The client.erl example shows I can make an application *without* eclipse
     it would be very nice top abstract the details of the layout() function
     so as not to see the XML :-)

Cheers

/Joe