[erlang-questions] [ANN] Learn You Some Erlang now in Dead Tree Form!

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Thu Jan 10 20:47:05 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I think a lot of people on this list are now familiar with the existence
of Learn You Some Erlang for Great Good!, my website/tutorial about
Erlang.

I've been working with the crew at No Starch Press for over a year now
to bring it down to a softcover book containing 624 pages. It's also
available as a DRM-Free ebook (PDF, Mobi, ePub). If you buy the paper
copy, you also get the ebook for free. You can get it from
http://nostarch.com/erlang

Moreover, the team at No Starch is kicking it with 40% off if you buy it
with the CONCURRENT coupon code (see http://nostar.ch/erlang_promo for
details). It also contains a sticker.

The website will keep being accessible and free. The book versions have
the advantage of having gone through professional editing and reviewing,
corrections to wording and explanations, and much nicer format to be
read in.

Thanks for everyone's support while I was working on LYSE during the
last few years, and enjoy!

Regards,
Fred.