[erlang-questions] cowboy throwing a routing error

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Thu Jan 10 15:24:17 CET 2013

The latest cowboy now uses [{env, [{dispatch, Routes}]}] as its options
for the dispatching rather than the old format.

I got the same error yesterday and this fixed it. The documentation didn't
follow through with the changes, but that's what we get for using the
bleeding edge rather than tagged versions.

Regards,
Fred.