[erlang-questions] application:get_env return undefined

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Jan 9 14:45:39 CET 2013

Greetings,

Is this not the problem that the file app.config must have .config
extension on the file itself, but must not have .config extension on the
command line ("-config app")?

bengt