[erlang-questions] Including erl_call in the release tarball

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Tue Jan 8 12:17:44 CET 2013

Hi Michael!

2013/1/4 Michał Ptaszek <erlang@REDACTED>

> PS: Nonetheless, it would be really nice to know if there is an easy way
> to ship the original erl_call together with the release.

I don't know if there is some rebar magic that can do this, but from the
release_handler/reltool point of view it is, unfortunately, not possible to
do this automatically by configuration. However, if you were to copy the
file to the top level bin directory before creating the release I think it
would work - unless you have archive filters (in your reltool config)
preventing it.

And we do have a ticket on reltool to make it possible to include non-otp
applications - it just hasn't got the "right" priority yet :( A
contribution would of course speed up the matter... :)

Regards
siri@REDACTED