[erlang-questions] further documentation for -spec directive?

ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン norton@REDACTED
Tue Jan 8 02:06:16 CET 2013

Simon -

These examples might be helpful to you (but no guarantee for the "goodness"):

https://github.com/norton/gen-ets/blob/master/src/gen_ets.erl
https://github.com/norton/lets/blob/master/src/lets.erl

I'd also recommend using find and grep to search for the "-spec" directive in the Erlang/OTP code base itself.

https://github.com/erlang/otp

You should find plenty of examples.

regards,

Joe N.