[erlang-questions] Working around the Windows firewall

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Mon Jan 7 21:33:52 CET 2013

Just to share my small experience with uds_dist: last time I've checked,
everything was fine but the distribution was not working at all.
Pipes were OK, but the distribution wasn't.
The problem seems to be related to some obscure flag in the structure.
I think this code may have worked with old version of erlang < R13...