[erlang-questions] first erlang program

Rustom Mody rustompmody@REDACTED
Sun Jan 6 04:16:30 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Steve Davis
<steven.charles.davis@REDACTED>wrote:

> And... for fun... a refactored version that should scale and also avoid
> io:format:

Thanks Steve for your efforts.
Now if I wanted to 'see' the scaling what do I have to do/setup?

Just for context: I am demoing this to a class of noobs (more noob than me
if thats possible :D) on a 4-core laptop mostly on linux but could also use
windows.

I suppose I could hook up another machine with a back-to-back ethernet
cable.
Naturally I would prefer to 'scale up the scaling-up measurement'
ie first erlang-ecosystem methods
then linux processes methods
then throwing more 'hard' hardware