[erlang-questions] Application startup order in a release

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Sat Jan 5 09:29:58 CET 2013

Hello,

Basically you are assembling a release out of many applications. You
have to define a relconfig file. It defines all application and they
start up order.
Once config is defined you can generate a release ./rebar generate

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>