[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ranch 0.6.0 Xmas Edition Released

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Jan 3 14:51:48 CET 2013

Existing acceptors were using the old options for the next connection
and then switched to the new options. But that has been fixed a long
time ago. Ranch doesn't have that issue.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy