[erlang-questions] open_port returns enoent even when driver init function executes correctly.

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Thu Jan 3 09:30:48 CET 2013

Hi Jeffrey,

I don't have those sources in front of me, but is there any chance that the
C code depends on another DLL? And that other one isn't on the path when
the driver is started from Erlang? I've found Windows to be super obscure
when dependencies in DLLs don't resolve properly.

Regards,
Robby