[erlang-questions] Any tcp related changes in R15B* that might cause this?

Steve Vinoski vinoski@REDACTED
Wed Jan 2 18:34:56 CET 2013

Hi Anthony and Sverker, as I mentioned in a previous email, using Anthony's
test case a few weeks ago I bisected between R14B04 and HEAD and found
commit dc5f7190 to be the first commit where the test case fails.

--steve