[erlang-questions] Elevator demo

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Jan 2 18:14:15 CET 2013

The Elevator example was implemented by Hakan Huss in the late 90s at
Erlang Systems. It was part of the 5-day Erlang Literacy course aimed at
test and support staff of the GPRS project. It has been used to
demonstrate how Quick Check can test elevator systems, and featured in a
few academic papers.

/F

--
Erlang Solutions Ltd.