[erlang-questions] Using -callback with libraries supporting R14 and higher

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Feb 20 10:04:47 CET 2013

On 20 Feb 2013, at 01:49, Anthony Molinaro wrote:
> It's probably a more conservative answer, but I want to support the largest user base possible,

At RabbitMQ we support >= R12B03, so we turn off specs using a macro unless a supported version is being used to compile. The macro is passed via the makefile to erlc - I think this is a pretty common approach, although I realise it's dependent on Make to some extent.

Cheers,
Tim