[erlang-questions] edoc: documenting "-type"

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Mon Feb 18 14:19:14 CET 2013

Hans,

The example I posted below didn't include any hrl files (if that is what
you are referring to), and my question was why the comments immediately
following the type proto() were parsed correctly, and the comments
following the type options() didn't get processed by edoc.

I don't think the limitation you are talking about explains that oddity.

Serge