[erlang-questions] question about eldap and ssh

Minin Maxim Maxim.Minin@REDACTED
Thu Feb 14 07:56:36 CET 2013

Hello Ingela,

thank You  for your answer.
I use R15B03.
You are right - in R16A ssh specifies public_key as dependency application.
But eldap is still dependent on ASN1. If I grep, I get following result:

grep -n asn src/eldap.erl

202:optional([])    -> asn1_NOVALUE;
376:    TcpOpts = [{packet, asn1}, {active,false}],
683:    {ok,Bytes} = asn1rt:encode('ELDAPv3', 'LDAPMessage', Message),
702:	    case asn1rt:decode('ELDAPv3', 'LDAPMessage', Packet) of

The module asn1rt is a part of asn1 lib. Are you planning to remove the dependency from ASN1 kompletely?

Thanks

Maxim Minin