[erlang-questions] I've started to implement a 6455 compliant erlang websocket client (help/users appreciated)

Jeremy Ong jeremy@REDACTED
Mon Feb 11 09:08:30 CET 2013

Heh, well, I have ssl, challenge verification, and client to server
masking. I'll try to get around to the other opcodes too, one step at a
time. :)