[erlang-questions] OTP R16A has been released

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 17:36:27 CET 2013

Hi, just to let you (and other readers) know, I've just updated the
current erlang-history repository to work with R16A.
(https://github.com/ferd/erlang-history)

I've tested it locally on my machines and it still works fine here.

Regards,
Fred.