[erlang-questions] "Automatic" recompile app from a console

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 16:48:05 CET 2013

For dev purposes, I bet that a few millisecond delay in change
detection + recompile is okay. inotify facilities is a bit much IMO
for this application.

The Mochiweb reloader polls for changes to the beam files themselves
and there is a delay, but it's not a problem, unless you're not
*really* human.