[erlang-questions] any way to speed up regex.split?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Sat Dec 28 15:58:35 CET 2013

You are getting all the captures. By default the whole match is considered to be the first capture. If you don't want this then do:

1> re2:match(<<"a,b,c">>, <<"^(?:(\\w+)\\W+)*(\\w+)?$">>, [{capture,all_but_first,binary}]).

It mimics the re module in many ways.

Robert