[erlang-questions] ANN: erln8: an Erlang version manager

Dave Parfitt dparfitt@REDACTED
Sat Dec 28 00:10:56 CET 2013

Hello Gleb -

  Thanks for the reply. I wrote up a quick "How it works" and placed it in
the readme [0].  erln8 takes care of starting the appropriate version of
Erlang for you via symlinks + checking argv[0] upon startup.

Regarding rebar, I've been building and working on Riak with erln8 + rebar
for a couple months now. If you really want to see which version of Erlang
is being run during a build, you can set banner=true in ~/.erln8.d/config.

Cheers -
Dave

[0] https://github.com/metadave/erln8#how-does-it-work-under-the-hoodbonnet
[1]