[erlang-questions] Simple TCP Server

Fred Youhanaie fly@REDACTED
Tue Dec 17 22:54:57 CET 2013

To add to the other suggestions:

0. Does it work if you run it from the erlang shell?

1. If you're starting it with "erl -s ..." then the port number will be passed as atom, rather than integer! So you'll need to convert to integer.

2. In the get_date() you probably meant to use file:read_line/1, rather than io:get_line/1.

Cheers
f.