[erlang-questions] How to get at data_dir from all/0 and groups/0 callbacks in common_test

Peer Stritzinger peerst@REDACTED
Sun Dec 15 21:46:01 CET 2013

I'd like to auto-generate my testcases from the files found in the data_dir.

Unfortunately I don't get passed a Config in my all/0 and groups/0
testsuite callbacks.

Is there another way of obtaining the path to data_dir in these callbacks?

Or is it considered bad form to generate testcases from the files in
data_dir (I could still iterate over the files in data_dir in single
testcases whicht would do the same but have much worse reporting)

Cheers,
-- Peer