[erlang-questions] How to compile R16B under Tilera?

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Sun Dec 15 20:18:51 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Max Lapshin <max.lapshin@REDACTED> wrote:
> This paper:  http://www.tilera.com/scm/docs/UG105-Optimization-Guide.pdf
>
> tells that:
>
> The MALLOC_USE_HASH() macro is removed. You can control the hash-for-home
> behavior
> of the heap by means of the ucache_hash kernel boot-time argument or the
> LD_CACHE_HASH
> environment variable.
>
> Should I just comment this line in sys.c or need to add some parameters for
> better performance?

Try with a patch I just resubmitted (apparently it got lost and I
forgot about it when I submitted it ~year ago):
https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/169

This is R15B02 work. I am very interested if it also helps for R16.

Motiejus