[erlang-questions] Erlang inter node communication issue

Adrian Roe roe.adrian@REDACTED
Sat Aug 31 08:00:33 CEST 2013

In addition to Erik's comments, one thing we have found on ec2 instances is that you have to be particularly careful to ensure erlang nodes come up with the nodes' public IP addresses (for example we've never had any luck with erl -sname myname..., only explicitly using erl -name myname@REDACTED)

It's worth a little hassle at the start - erlang and ec2 were made for each other :)

Adrian

Sent from my iPhone