[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang_cassandra - (yet another) thrift-based Cassandra client

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh@REDACTED
Fri Aug 30 19:43:58 CEST 2013

As the subject-line sez., this is yet another  thrift-based erlang client for Cassandra, and is available here --> https://github.com/dieswaytoofast/erlang_cassandra

There really isn't that much documentation - the whole thing is just a shim on the (currently) complete list of thrift commands as listed here

So why this? Why not lpgauth's excellent cassanderl? No real reason - this uses a more recent version of thrift (whatever), and uses poolboy instead of discount.  The semantics between the two are different, and our use case is more poolboy-ish than dispcount-ish.

In any case, if you've got any questions, comments or issues, shoot me an email (or github/issue it)…

Cheers

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
That Tall Bald Indian Guy...
Google+  | Blog   | Twitter  | LinkedIn