[erlang-questions] Core erlang wildcards and sequences

Ludovic Demblans ludovic@REDACTED
Sat Aug 24 14:30:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

So it's better to stick with nested let-exprs.

It's quite hard to find docs about core erlang, i have some docs but not
examples to hack with. Would you mind to post an example of erlang code
which would use letrecs when compiled to core erlang ?

If i read well, 'local recursive functions' are sorts of self-aware funs
that can call themselves ? And theese funs are NOT able to NOT call
themselves so local NON-recursive functions are missing in core erlang ...
I'm not sure i really get what "local function" means : funs or functions
local from a module perspective. If it's the latter then i don't
understand why the calling code should treat recursive functions
specifically, because the calling code just call a function and don't have
to know what this function does, does it ?

Thank you

Ludovic

( any option to have Reply to header set to erlang-questions@REDACTED
automatically on this mailing list ? )