[erlang-questions] [99s-extend] How to broadcaset with ranch?

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Wed Aug 21 05:18:19 CEST 2013

This is exactly the sort of thing gen_event is for. I would make each
server process register a handler at startup using
gen_event:add_sup_handler() and then have the handle_event callback simply
relay the event to the server processes. Yes, gproc can do this, but why
incur its extra features and overhead?