[erlang-questions] Erlang shell lag when using open_port/2

OvermindDL1 overminddl1@REDACTED
Sun Aug 11 19:53:52 CEST 2013

For note, the 'swallowed' keys pressed in the Erlang shell seem to get
passed to stdin of the launched child process, and not all input is
swallowed, it seems quite random whether it gets passed to the Erlang shell
or to the launched process.