[erlang-questions] update_counter on steroids

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Wed Aug 7 15:08:27 CEST 2013

On 7 Aug 2013, at 14:45, Thomas Lindgren <thomasl_erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

> 1. Conditionals and select (cond ? true : false) look like the next level.

Syntax suggestion? Would it be best to approach that using match spec syntax,
using the action body to produce a list of update ops?

I can easily visualize the logic in an Erlang program, but it might get a bit messy in C. :)

(Here I reveal my own preferences, of course; I judge it based on how hard it would be for *me* to implement it in C.)

BR,
Ulf

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com