[erlang-questions] Cover Import/Export Noise

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Thu Aug 1 13:19:10 CEST 2013

Is there a compelling reason why cover decides to spew out lots of this (below) to stdio when importing is in use?

Analysis includes data from imported files
["/tmp/systest/cover/data/cover.export"]

I do a lot of coverage merging during test runs, and I can barely find the actual test case reports on the console for the 100s of lines repeating that message. Could the message not be selectively disabled? I'll happily submit a patch if necessary.

Cheers,
Tim