[erlang-questions] [ANN] Silly benchmarking

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Tue Apr 30 19:02:04 CEST 2013

This is sort of my thinking with the github project:

- Better than a wiki because you can run the files
- Easily forked and modified -- so people can share and modify code trivially
- Distributed is better than centralized!

There's probably a temptation to view anything like this as
authoritative -- it of course is not and cannot be (e.g. the three
stupid files I have are totally arbitrary). I think distributed source
like this is a good push-back for that temptation.